- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and the developing central nervous system (CNS) – Implications for dietary recommendations. Guesnet P1. Alessandri JM
- Harris WS, Kris-Etherton PM, Harris KAIntakes of long-chain omega-3 fatty acid associated with reduced risk for death from coronary heart disease in healthy adults . Curr Atheroscler Rep. (2008)
- Wilson RD, Johnson JA, Wyatt P, Allen V, Gagnon A, Langlois S, et al. (2007). Pre-conceptional vitamin/folic acid supplementation 2007: the use of folic acid in combination with a multivitamin supplement for the prevention of neural tube defects and other congenital anomalies. J Obstet Gynaecol Can 29(12): 1003-1026.
- Czeizel AE, Puho EH, Langmar Z, Acs N Bánhidy F (2010). Possible association of folic acid supplementation during pregnancy with reduction of preterm birth: a population-based study. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 148(2): 135-140.
- Seshiah V, Balaji V, Balaji MS, Paneerselvam A, Arthi T, Thamizharasi M, et al. Prevalence of gestational diabetes mellitus in South India (Tamil Nadu) – a community based study. J Assoc Physicians India. 2008;56:329–33