For Kidney Health
HYDROLYSED PROTEINS (MIXTURE OF POLYPEPTIDES)
- Hydrolysed Proteins are formed by predigesting Proteins into a mixture of amino acids and peptides (a combination of 2 or more amino acids).
- High Biologic Value (HBV) Proteins i.e.,amino acid profile matching that of body protein.
- Reduces metabolic load on kidneys and preferentially used for tissue building and regeneration.
TAILORED BLEND OF VITAMINS
- Higher levels of Water soluble B-Complex Vitamins to compensate for leaching during dialysis.
- Zero Fat soluble Vitamins in formulation to prevent higher concentration of fat soluble vitamins which are not removed during dialysis process.
- Reduced Vitamin C levels reduces the incidence of oxalate formation.
HIGH FAT FORMULATION
- High energy density without increasing renal load helps avoid fatigue after undergoing dialysis. Helps dissolve and mobilize fat soluble vitamins for utilization in various metabolic processes.
RESVERATROL (GRAPE SEED EXTRACT)
- It is a potential antioxidant belong to the group of proanthocyanidins.
- Improves kidney filtration and decreases urinary proteins.
- Reduces kidney damage and improves kidney function.
Available in Vanilla & Flavours
|Calories / 30g (one serving)||Calories / 100g|
|148 Kcal||492 Kcal|
- Avoids load on kidneys by reducing nitrogen excretion.
- Replenishes the depleted water soluble vitamins that are lost due to dialysis.
- Improves phosphate binding and helps prevent complications caused due to high blood phosphorous levels.
- Resveratrol helps prevent and repairs damage done to kidneys.
- Nutrient requirements and recommended dietary allowances for Indians – Indian Council of Medical Research 2009
- Schaafsma G (July 2000). “The protein digestibility-corrected amino acid score”. The Journal of Nutrition 130 (7): 1865S–7S
- Escott-Stump S. Nutrition and Diagnois-Related Care. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2008
- Sies H (Mar 1997). “Oxidative stress: oxidants and antioxidants”. Experimental Physiology 82 (2): 291-5
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2013 Nov;98(11):4339-45. doi: 10.1210/jc.2012-4287. Epub 2013 Sep 3. Bioavailability of vitamin D(2) and D(3) in healthy volunteers, a randomized placebo-controlled trial. Lehmann U1, Hirche F, Stangl GI, Hinz K, Westphal S, Dierkes J
- Geleijnse JM, Vermeer C, Grobbee DE, Schurgers LJ, Knapen MH, van der Meer IM, et al. Dietary intake of menaquinone is associated with a reduced risk of coronary heart disease: the Rotterdam Study. J Nutr 2004;134:3100-5. [PubMed abstract]
- Heaney RP. (2001). Factors influencing the measurement of bioavailability, taking calcium as a model. Journal of Nutrition 131(suppl):1344S-1348S