For Liver Health
- Boosts Immune system and prevents infections.
- Improves Stamina and energy levels.
- Assists in better digestion and absorption of food.
- Helps to alleviate the side effects due to liver cirosis.
LOW CALORIE FORMULA
- Zero Fat formulation prevents further deposition and accumulation of fat in the liver.
- Energy through carbohydrates and high fibre content improves digestion and absorption.
- Lower Protein level avoids load on liver.
LIVER PROTECTIVE MICRONUTRIENTS
- High level of fat soluble vitamins (A, D, E & K) to compensate the low reserves in affected liver.
- Vitamin B12 and Iron assists in liver detoxification.
MILK THISTLE EXTRACT (SILYMARIN)
- Regenerate liver cells damaged by any disease.
- Protect the liver against any chemical formulation that stress the liver.
- Decongest the liver, stimulates bile flow and thus preventing gallstone formation and bile induced liver damage.
Available in Vanilla & Flavours
|Calories / 30g (one serving)||Calories / 100g|
|112 Kcal||374 Kcal|
- Creates foundation for life-long immunity and mitigates the liver related disorders.
- Enhances regeneration of new liver cells to replace the ones damaged by any medication.
- Complements liver rejuvenation during the treatment of liver cirrhosis.
- Helps protect liver against stress due to antibiotics.
- Nutrient requirements and recommended dietary allowances for Indians – Indian Council of Medical Research 2009
- Schaafsma G (July 2000). “The protein digestibility-corrected amino acid score”. The Journal of Nutrition 130 (7): 1865S–7S
- Escott-Stump S. Nutrition and Diagnois-Related Care. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2008
- Sies H (Mar 1997). “Oxidative stress: oxidants and antioxidants”. Experimental Physiology 82 (2): 291-5
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2013 Nov;98(11):4339-45. doi: 10.1210/jc.2012-4287. Epub 2013 Sep 3. Bioavailability of vitamin D(2) and D(3) in healthy volunteers, a randomized placebo-controlled trial. Lehmann U1, Hirche F, Stangl GI, Hinz K, Westphal S, Dierkes J
- Geleijnse JM, Vermeer C, Grobbee DE, Schurgers LJ, Knapen MH, van der Meer IM, et al. Dietary intake of menaquinone is associated with a reduced risk of coronary heart disease: the Rotterdam Study. J Nutr 2004;134:3100-5. [PubMed abstract]
- Heaney RP. (2001). Factors influencing the measurement of bioavailability, taking calcium as a model. Journal of Nutrition 131(suppl):1344S-1348S