Steady & Sustained Weight Loss
Obesity is a metabolic disorder affecting a large array of our population, from young to old, from urban to rural and across all classes. Obesity is further leads to other complications such as Diabetes, BP, Cardiovascular disease, PCOS, etc.
Weight Management is essential for overall good health and wellbeing. Weight loss however has to be achieved in a healthy manner without compromising on nutrition. Further, weight loss has to be achieved by addressing the hormonal imbalance that causes us to have a tendency to over eat and become obese. Finally it is essential to remove the excess Fat accumulated in the tissues.
Way2Slim is the perfect blend of Macro Nutrients, Micronutrients and proven novel extracts that help achieve a healthy, effective and lasting weight loss.
COLEUS FORSKHOLII EXTRACT
- Enhances the lipolysis of lipids from the tummy’s adipose tissues and prevents new fat formation1
- Creates thermogenic effect that increases adenylate cyclase enzyme and cyclic AMP which in turn stimulates lipase enzyme to burn fatty cells2
- cAMP enzyme improves Cardiovascular function and boosts memory through enhanced neurotransmitter function3
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA EXTRACT
- Inhibits the action of Citric Acid lysase enzyme that converts carbohydrates into fat in the body7
- Improves the kidney functions and effectively normalize creatinine and urea levels8
- Increase in healthy body functions that reduces cholesterol and increases red blood cells count9
HOODIA GORDONII EXTRACT
- Helps control the appetite and thus cut down the caloric intake4
- Prevents Fatigue and boosts overall a ctivity5
- Avoids weight rebound by maintaining the caloric intake set for the body6
Way2Slim is available in Vanilla flavour
|Calories / 30g (one serving)||Calories / 100g|
|116 Kcal||385 Kcal|
- Way2Slim helps improve Appetite balancing and weight management
- Helps increase energy & fat metabolism
- Way2Slim helps promote fat loss from the tummy fat
- Helps overcome stress and facilitates mood balancing during dieting
- Henderson S, et al Effects of coleus forskohlii supplementation on body composition and hematological profiles in mildly overweight women . J Int Soc Sports Nutr. (2005)
- Costford SR, et al Skeletal muscle NAMPT is induced by exercise in humans . Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. (2010)
- M R Bristow, R Ginsburg, A Strosberg, W Montgomery, and W Minobe Pharmacology and inotropic potential of forskolin in the human heart J Clin Invest. 1984 Jul; 74(1): 212–223.
- Le Nevé B, et al The steroid glycoside H.g.-12 from Hoodia gordonii activates the human bitter receptor TAS2R14 and induces CCK release from HuTu-80 cells .Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. (2010)
- Madgula VL, et al Characterization of in vitro pharmacokinetic properties of hoodigogenin A from Hoodia gordonii . Planta Med. (2010)
- MacLean DB, Luo LG Increased ATP content/production in the hypothalamus may be a signal for energy-sensing of satiety: studies of the anorectic mechanism of a plant steroidal glycoside . Brain Res. (2004)
- Watson JA, Lowenstein JM Citrate and the conversion of carbohydrate into fat. Fatty acid synthesis by a combination of cytoplasm and mitochondria . J Biol Chem. (1970)
- Amin KA, Kamel HH, Abd Eltawab MA Protective effect of Garcinia against renal oxidative stress and biomarkers induced by high fat and sucrose diet . Lipids Health Dis. (2011)
- Oluyemi KA, et al Erythropoietic and anti-obesity effects of Garcinia cambogia (bitter kola) in Wistar rats . Biotechnol Appl Biochem. (2007)